Relax in the cafe and take a moment to look at the current exhibition for SALA by Meg Mader, while enjoying some delicious wine from Good Catholic Girl Wines and a cheese platter provided by Wild Saffron as you create with Derivan Matisse ink.
Paint and Plonk is a fun and relaxing way to spend your Friday night.
No artistic experience is necessary just a sense of fun!
Your ticket for $65 includes:
- A glass of divine Good Catholic Girl Wines Teresa Riesling on arrival
- Cheese platter by Wild Saffron
- Use of The Journey Studio art materials on the night
- Step-by-step tutorial with local artist Meg Mader with instructions to keep
- Two amazing artworks to take home
Where: Wild Saffron, 288 Main North Road, Clare South Australia
When: 17th August 2018